Aquatic Management Specialist
BACKGROUND: Wisconsin Lake & Pond Resource LLC (WLPR) is a full service lake and pond management specialty company located in east central Wisconsin. We are currently accepting applications for an Aquatic Management Specialist.
JOB DUTIES: The successful candidate will provide aquatic management services to WLPR clients. The position will focus heavily on Commercial Aquatic Applications within our pond management department.
- Daily preparation, organization and loading of company trucks, trailers, and boats
- Crew management and supervision of summer interns and part-time staff
- Assessment of WLPR clients lake and/or pond with the ability to initiate the appropriate management protocol
- Water and sediment sampling
- Aquatic plant sampling and identification
- Installation of new ponds, pond liners, aeration systems, and decorative fountains
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work extended hours
- Need to obtain a Commercial Pesticide Applicators license within 30 days of employment. WLPR will provide training materials to the successful applicant.
This is a full time position with a comprehensive benefit package to include health insurance, retirement, and PTO. The Aquatic Management Specialist will report daily to the corporate office of Wisconsin Lake & Pond Resource LLC in Eldorado, WI. The position will provide a minimum of 40+ hours per week. Applicants will be trained on the job for the needed skills and continuing education opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must possess an associate’s degree or higher in biology, water resources, fisheries or related course study.
Ideal candidates must be well organized, highly motivated, and willing to work well with a team of professionals.
Must have a current WI driver’s license with a clean driving record. Ability to drive combination truck/trailer non-CDL capacity. Ability to work out of small boats and be a strong swimmer.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume no later than 12-20-2017 to:
Wisconsin Lake & Pond Resource, LLC
7828 Townhall Rd
Eldorado, WI 54932
Part-time with possible full-time position
Expected Hours/Week: Flexible; minimum of 20 hours and up to 40 hours per week
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. This is a small family-operated business with a very relaxed work environment.
1) Maintain office organization
2) Answer phone, take detailed messages & relay to appropriate team members and communicate well with customers
3) Manage, update, and organize customer information in CRM database & Treatment database
4) Handle basic administrative tasks (Filing, Proofing, Mailing)
5) Experience in managing and completing multiple projects simultaneously; ability to prioritize and coordinate workflow
6) DNR permits
7) Occasional Fieldwork & Mapping
8) Other projects as assigned
· Must be detail-oriented;
· Must be able to multi-task;
· Strong planning, organizational and time management skills;
· Pro-active personality with ability to anticipate needs and work independently to a solution
· Must be able to plan well – able to ‘think to the next step’;
· Must display good judgment in decision-making ability;
· Must be a self-starter (sets individual objectives and achieve them);
· Must be able to work effectively with a wide variety of personalities;
· Solid time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
· Demonstrate competency with Microsoft Office Suite and Quickbooks;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send resume to email@example.com