Fountain Design & Install
Choosing a decorative fountain can be an overwhelming task for many individuals. There are many items to consider when designing and ordering fountains and components. Wisconsin Lake & Pond Resource LLC will go through the many options available and make recommendations through the process. Our staff is experienced in designing fountain packages for many applications including:
- Private recreational ponds
- Corporate ponds
- Golf courses
- Industrial complexes
- Cooling ponds
- Residential developments
We utilize 1/4 hp up to 25 hp motors depending on the location, client request, operating costs, and performance requirements. The following is a list of questions to consider:
- How tall and wide should the desired spray pattern be and what nozzle will provide the desired pattern?
- How much horsepower will be required to obtain the desired spray pattern?
- How much will it cost to operate the fountain and is that within the operational budget?
- How much will it cost to maintain the fountain and is that within the operational budget?
- Do you want lights on the fountain? How many and what wattage? How far will the primary viewing distance be?
- What electrical requirements are needed to operate the desired fountain including lights?
- Should the cable be protected from muskrats and other rodents?
- Is the pond deep enough to support the fountain?
- Will excessive debris in the pond cause continual plugging of the intake screens?
- If multiple fountains are utilized, can a custom control panel be used?
- Does the fountain require wind control shutoff switches?
- Are there permit requirements that may restrict a typical installation?
When you get ready to choose a fountain package for your pond, let the experts at Wisconsin Lake & Pond Resource LLC help guide you through the many options available.