Limited Quantity! Muddy Blinds In Stock Now!
Muddy Penthouse with 10’ tower $3,800
Muddy Penthouse $3,200
Muddy Bull with 10’ tower $2,950
Muddy Bull 6×6 $2,400
Muddy Gunner with 10’ tower $1,650
Muddy Gunner 4×4 $1,200
Muddy Soft Side 360 with 10’ tower $995
Muddy Soft Side 360 $595
THE PENTHOUSE BOX BLIND
Whether it’s teaching the little ones the basics of hunting or going out with an old friend, the Penthouse has plenty of room to spare. Built with the same advanced structure as the Bull, while offering hunters enough space to spend long comfortable hours out in the field, the Penthouse is our largest box blind yet!
- Dimensions: 87′ W x 69″ D x 78″ T
- Door: 30″ W x 70″ T
- Horizontal Windows: 28″ W x 15″ T
- Vertical Windows: 12″ W x 42″ T
- Solid Floor: Joist and Sheeting
- Walls: Therma-Tek Panels – Insulated Design provides Thermal, Scent, AND Noise Control!
- Roof: Heavy-Duty Rotational Molded Plastic
- Windows: Residential Quality Glass and Steel Hardware with ultra-quiet window latches
MUDDY BULL BOX BLIND
The Muddy Bull Box Blind is the pinnacle of blind advancement in the hunting industry. It is hands-down the best box blind on the market. Besides the insulation, rugged construction, window placement, dead quiet features, and numerous hunter driven structures like a built-in gun rest, what separates the Bull Box Blind is the accessories that can accompany it. Overall the Bull provides a comfortable, solid hunting setup ideal for all hunting blind applications.
- Insulated Design provides Thermal, Scent, AND Noise Control!
- Solid Floor and Heavy Duty Roof
- EZ One-Hand Window Design
- Ultra-Quite Window Latches
- Large Interior
- Durable Carpet
- 1 Shelf for Comfort and Organization
- Drink Holder and Cubby Box Included
- Molded Threaded Inserts Included in Each Shelf for Accessory use
- Full-Size Door, with Lockable Keyed Entry
MUDDY GUNNER BOX BLIND
The Gunner box blind is the younger brother of the Muddy Bull box blind. From the same genetic pool, the Gunner features all of the bells and whistles of its older brother, the Muddy Bull, just in a smaller package. This offers hunters the same superior quality they have come to expect from the Muddy Bull Blind, now in a smaller and more budget-friendly blind!
- Floor: Joist and Sheeting
- Walls: Therma-Tek Panels Offering Thermal, Scent and Noise Control
- Roof: Sheeting and Plastic, Heavy-Duty Molded Roof
- Windows: Residential Quality Glass and All Steel Hardware, Ex one-handed window design
- Blind Dimensions: 4′ Square x 7′ Tall
- Door: 30″W x 70″T with Lockable entry
- Windows: 33″ Wide x 13″ Tall
Don’t leave your installation or selection up to chance. Rely on the professionals from Wisconsin Lake & Pond Resource to help you assess the land you want the blind on, learn about the advantages of each model, and learn from fellow users of the blinds to make the best choice. Then, once you’ve got it picked out, our team can help assemble and construct your Muddy Blind right on your property. We can help you take the hassle out of getting your Muddy Blind exactly how you want it, and simply enjoy the Muddy Blind advantage!
- Trained and certified land management specialists
- Pick up or delivery available
- Additional services include land clearing & mowing shooting land
FREE site visits! Pond Consultations
Please visit our link to view our map for FREE site visits and pond consultations. http://www.wisconsinlpr.com/contact/free-site-visit/ Wisconsin Lake & Pond Resource LLC looks forward to assisting our current and new clients for…Read more
Something is Fishy:
Why Fish Removal Can be Necessary and How it Works By Joseph J. Berg,Aquatic Field Biologist, Fisheries Specialist Fish treatments/removals are a part of common management practices for fisheries throughout Wisconsin and…Read more
2019-2020 Winter Sediment Sampling | Pond Care
Pond Care: 2019-2020 Winter Sediment Sampling Service WLPR offers an opportunity for pond owners to learn more about the health of their pond and the sediment that settles on the bottom over…Read more
Greg was great to work withH Estates
To Purchase or for More Information
Click the button below to get started