WLPR was excited to be involved with this recreational retreat project. Our staff coordinated this entire project; from re-excavation, lining, equipment installation, to rip-rap placement. We worked closely with the owner and all contractors so each step went as smooth as possible. When we first met with the owners, they had a great start to a pond, but we recommended some changes. After coordinating efforts with an excavator, we were able to re-construct the basin to include some necessary design features. The pond even grew a bit in size as well as depth. In the end, this recreational swim pond is a wonderful addition to this residential property.
- 1.5 acres (60,000 sq ft)
- Commercial size sand beach
- 7.5HP Aquamaster fountain with RGBW lighting
- Custom aeration equipped with Bio-Feed
- 6 panel T Style Mod-U-Dock with patio area
- Lightly stocked with largemouth bass and panfish
- Shoreline aquatic planting zones