Choosing a decorative fountain can be an overwhelming task for many individuals. There are many items to consider when designing and ordering fountains and components. Wisconsin Lake & Pond Resource LLC will go through the many options available and make recommendations through the process. Our staff is experienced in designing fountain packages for many applications including:
- Private recreational ponds
- Corporate ponds
- Golf courses
- Industrial complexes
- Cooling ponds
- Residential developments
We utilize 1/4 hp up to 25 hp motors depending on the location, client request, operating costs, and performance requirements. The following is a list of questions to consider:
- How tall and wide should the desired spray pattern be and what nozzle will provide the desired pattern?
- How much horsepower will be required to obtain the desired spray pattern?
- How much will it cost to operate the fountain and is that within the operational budget?
- How much will it cost to maintain the fountain and is that within the operational budget?
- Do you want lights on the fountain? How many and what wattage? How far will the primary viewing distance be?
- What electrical requirements are needed to operate the desired fountain including lights?
- Should the cable be protected from muskrats and other rodents?
- Is the pond deep enough to support the fountain?
- Will excessive debris in the pond cause continual plugging of the intake screens?
- If multiple fountains are utilized, can a custom control panel be used?
- Does the fountain require wind control shutoff switches?
- Are there permit requirements that may restrict a typical installation?
When you get ready to choose a fountain package for your pond, let the experts at Wisconsin Lake & Pond Resource LLC help guide you through the many options available.
- Quality Water for Quality Wildlife ViewingBy Zachary D. Haas Senior Aquatic Biologist, Director of Operations Every year property owners, nature viewers, conservationists, and hunters are looking at how they can improve properties for wildlife. One of the most overlooked items… Read more: Quality Water for Quality Wildlife Viewing
- A Pond & The “L” WordLEAK!! By Wisconsin Lake & Pond Resource Staff If we ever get a call that a property owner’s pond is leaking, there is typically a root reason or event that is occurring other than an… Read more: A Pond & The “L” Word
- Join Us for Pond DaysJune 12, 2021 – 7:30am-Noon Rain or Shine! We will be practicing social distancing. N7828 Town Hall Rd, Eldorado 17 Miles Southwest of Oshkosh or 12 Miles West of Fond du Lac Interactive Lined Pond… Read more: Join Us for Pond Days
Very professional and friendly
Private pond owner